Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Library Project Quilt Along!

What's a new year of crafty blogging without laying out some more goals, right? I'm excited to say I'll be joining in the Library Project which a great quilt along idea thought up by Adrienne over at Chezzetcook Modern Quilts.


Chezzetcook Modern Quilts

I guess it could be a bit ambitious to pick five projects but since it's only January I thought, why not? From my mini collection of Quilty magazines I'll be choosing: 

1. The March/April issue of Quilty, and the pattern Chevron & On

 



2. The May/June issue of Quilty, and the pattern Super Star





3. The July/August issue of Quilty, and the pattern 






4. The book Colorful Quilts for Fabric Lovers, and the pattern Loft





5. The book Skip the Borders, and the pattern White Stars (both one of my favorites)



Alright, I think I better stop before I become overly ambitious! It's been great to see everyone's picks and I hope this inspires you to look through your books, magazines and more to find something you can't wait to start. Happy sewing!












4 comments:

  1. Allison - nice selection. I really like the Loft quilt. I have not seen that book before I will have to go check it out. I think this Library project is going to make my library grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks! Love them all! Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to start buying Quilty magazine - that Super Star is fabulous. Love your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to have you quilting along with me Allison! I love you picks. In fact I made "Boo's Nursery" this summer for a friends new babe. Great mind think alike. I am addicted to Quilty Magazine so of course love all of those picks as well. Can't wait to see your progress :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete