I guess it could be a bit ambitious to pick five projects but since it's only January I thought, why not? From my mini collection of Quilty magazines I'll be choosing:
1. The March/April issue of Quilty, and the pattern Chevron & On
2. The May/June issue of Quilty, and the pattern Super Star
3. The July/August issue of Quilty, and the pattern
4. The book Colorful Quilts for Fabric Lovers, and the pattern Loft
5. The book Skip the Borders, and the pattern White Stars (both one of my favorites)
Alright, I think I better stop before I become overly ambitious! It's been great to see everyone's picks and I hope this inspires you to look through your books, magazines and more to find something you can't wait to start. Happy sewing!