Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Finished - A Lovely Year of Finishes January

This won't be a lengthy craft-filled post unfortunately, but and update of bee sewing and my link up for the month of January in A Lovely Year of Finishes with Sew BitterSweet Designs as one of the hosts. My January goal was to sew, finish, and send off my Penny Lane star block from Julie's blog 627handworks. Here's the finished block along with two star flower blocks from Ellison Lane, before they went in the mail.


I'll leave you with the start of my project for Jessie (Inside the Paper Box) who is the February birthday girl in my group of the Handmade Birthday Club 2014. She makes such beautiful things so it's a bit intimidating, but a cute little half-square triangle in her favorite color is a start! You can find me on Instagram under @sew_into_my_20s and our group has photos under #handmadebirthdayclub2014 and #makingbirthdayshappen. The photos on there really make you want to start sewing! 




1 comment: