Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

February Goal

Yikes this is cutting it a little close! But I do have something new to show, and it's actually my February goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes. It's also one of my goals in The Library Project over at Chezzetcook Modern Quilts. My plan is to piece, quilt and bind this baby quilt, in a wonderfully rainbow fashion. Maybe I'll have to get crazy with a rainbow binding but I guess you'll have to wait and see!

New Baby Quilt

And I'm perfectly right on time for Needle and Thread Thursdays over at My Quilt Infatuation. You should have a look around and see all of the beautiful things people are sewing up!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture! Those fresh cut pieces look sunny and happy. Perfect for a sweet baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics on the photo are wonderful. This will be bright and sunny baby quilt! Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! that's going to be pretty!

    Thanks so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh this is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete