Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Busy April

Yes I apologize I've been a bit A.W.O.L.! This past week was filled with so many things like studying for a very big test in Economics, working like usual, and oh yeah my birthday. I still don't really feel like I'm twenty! At least now I can live up to my blog's name, and I know there are going to be amazing things in my future for this decade, sewing and otherwise.

However since I know you're here to see sewing-relating things and what I've been working on, here's a picture to show you that I have worked on something recently, even if it's not the quilt that I finished shortly after Easter and still haven't found the courage to try binding again. Instead this is one of two drawstring bags that I'm making for the two young girls that I nanny for, this one fitting the request of mostly blues with a bit of green.




I hope she loves it as much as I do! And this was fairly painless and fun to make, so after the second one, which is focused on a rainbow theme, I might see more of these in my immediate sewing future. I do hope you can forgive me for the lack of quilt photos but with my guilt growing about that, they should appear here soon. Anyway happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment