Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Random Post

This was certainly meant to be a post about quilting and other sewing progress, but it looks as though there's only one picture from my recent download that I haven't shared here. Still though, it should get it's ten seconds of fame.

 
This little quilt is only about 30'' square, and quite adorable with its black and white pinwheels. I actually made this quilt for my rabbits, as sort of a plaything and maybe something to wrap them up in when I want to snuggle and pet them. We'll see how much it actually gets used, instead of just sniffed at. :)
 
I'm working pretty crazy hours for my "part time" summer job (think 75 hours in two weeks) so unfortunately I don't see myself being able to post here more often than my usual. :/ I still hope to show some in-progress photos from a project or two next time. And I need to get a picture of my recently-stashed, wonderful stack from the ever-awesome Form and Fabric. I must also show a picture of a fabric pull, for a quilt along I'm thinking about doing. Should I Swoon along?
 
Oh and I almost forgot (how could I?!) that I recently received my shipment of the amazing Tula Pink City Sampler book! I'm even drooling over the cover; I can't wait to open it. I'm not sure when I'll start anything in it, or what fabric I'll use, or anything about it really, but I just can't wipe the stupid grin off my face that I actually have it. I can only hope to make blocks as stunning as those made by the wonderful sewer behind the blog Sew Crafty Jess. I swear, go and look at her most recent blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment